Reading Bad Credit Motorcycle Loans & ATV / UTV Financing – updating 2022
Is your credit not perfect?
Don’t worry, we have a program for you.
▪ Simple online application
▪ New and used loans
▪ Loans from $7,500 – $35,000
▪ No prepayment penalties
▪ Private and dealer financing
At MotorSportLoan, we’re excited to offer customers with credit problems an option to get the motorcycle, ATV or UTV of their dreams. We have programs for both mid-credit and subprime credit profiles. Our mid-range loan program is designed for customers who may not be able to qualify for the lowest interest rates to obtain financing that is still competitive. The subprime program allows customers with significant prior credit problems to get started while building their creditworthiness. Regardless of which program you qualify for, your credit score will improve as you enjoy your new ride.
• Loan term up to 7 years
• Simple interest loans without prepayment penalties
• Standard fixed rate and short term fixed programs available
• Ability to refinance into more competitive programs where creditworthiness permits
• Direct consumer financing enables private party, dealer and auction transactions
• Funding available for past bankruptcies, foreclosures, charge-offs, collection accounts, tax liens, judgments, attachments
• Loan amounts from $7,500 to $35,000
Bad Credit Loan Qualifications
• At least 10% down
• 5 years maximum vehicle age
• Collateral must be listed in NADA’s Valuation Guide and may only be used for recreational purposes
Credit Profile Parameters*
• Credit score must be at least 550 (check here if you don’t know your credit score)
• No late child support or alimony payments at this time
• Not currently registered with consumer advice
• The bankruptcy must be resolved
• The ratio of debt to income should not exceed 50%. Calculate your ratio here
How to apply
Applying for a loan is easy. Simply click Apply Now and you will be redirected to our online application. It only takes a few minutes to fill out and is immediately sent to our underwriting department. After your loan has been processed, a representative will contact you via email and/or phone to review the options available.
Feel free to contact our office at any time. We pride ourselves on being able to approve loans where other lenders cannot. A representative will be happy to discuss your credit profile and advise you on how to maximize your chances of a good approval.
*Disclaimer: The credit profile parameters are a general guide only and do not guarantee credit approval.
So the article “Bad Credit Motorcycle Loans & ATV / UTV Financing ” has end. Thanks you and best regard !!!